Hello Paid Media Specialists!
My name is Dominykas and I am the Paid Media Team Lead at Hey Digital -- We help SaaS and Tech companies scale key metrics by building out successful paid acquisition campaigns on Facebook, Google and other paid media channels. We’re aiming to become the number one SaaS-specific paid marketing agency in the world. Currently, we work with a wide range of VC-backed and bootstrapped SaaS companies from all over the world – helping them drive more trial signups, demo bookings, and closed-won revenue.
We are looking to hire a motivated and strategic Paid Media Specialist who has experience running conversion-based campaigns for clients by building, managing, and optimizing paid advertising campaigns across a variety of platforms. This role requires great knowledge of digital marketing as you’ll be managing and optimizing campaigns in different platforms for different accounts.
This is a Full-Time Remote position.
We are looking for a Paid Media Specialist specifically with these requirements:
- Has experience managing campaigns across both paid search and paid social at a variety of budget levels and has a deep love for marketing.
- Experience within the SaaS or B2B tech verticals and an understanding of how marketing works in these industries.
- Has the ability to come up with creative and data-driven ideas to help our clients grow.
- Previously worked within an agency or a multi-product business for at least 1 year.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Plan, create, and launch new campaigns for our clients across a variety of platforms.
- Review the performance of campaigns across multiple channels and optimize frequently. You should always be seeking ways to improve account performance and efficiency.
- Work on weekly performance updates for the accounts you’re responsible for managing every Monday or Tuesday.
- Plan and execute new ideas and experiments that you think will help drive better results for our clients.
- Communicate clearly with our design team, providing any briefs or updates required for advertising creative or landing pages.
- Support in the preparation of monthly reporting for each of the clients that you manage along with media plans with clear targets if the client isn’t able to give clear targets.
- Be available inside of our Slack to keep communication in flow with our own team.
- Be present on the Paid Media team call and All Hands on Deck call each week.
- Remote-first company: so you’re able to work from whatever environment best suits you.
- Flexible hours, because we understand life happens.
- Joining the team now will provide plenty of room for growth and career progression for the right person.
- 28 days of PTO, 15 paid holidays, and your birthday off every year.
- Comfortable working setup: whether this is your home office or at a co-working space. Within reason and budget, we will cover or contribute to a co-working space and budget for improving your home office.
- We value developing skills and continually learning. Interested in a specific book, course, or event? Let your team lead know and we’ll accommodate.
This Position is Perfect For You If...
You Love Structure
You’re the kind of person who builds a process for everything. You work hard but in a smart way. You know that grinding out 12-hour workdays without taking care of yourself just isn’t sustainable.
You have a Learning and Growth Mindset.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information. You have the ability to acknowledge that everything can always be improved and that you can approach each challenge with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
You’re an Analytical and Adaptable Problem Solver.
You’re comfortable working in a high-growth but early-stage startup environment where there may be ambiguity and quickly changing environments. You resolve any issues that our team and clients face with kindness and efficiency.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you'll deliver:
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!